Vici Leisure Group Ltd (we, our, us and similar references) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of Policy
This Policy, (together with our end-user license agreements as set out at
· The ViciClub Order and pay mobile application software (APP) hosted on (Apple devices) the apple itunes store or (Android devices) the google play store (app site), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device.
· The ViciClub Loyalty App mobile application software (APP) hosted on (Apple devices) the apple itunes store or (Android devices) the google play store (app site), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device.
· Any of the services accessible through the above Apps
This policy sets out the basis of which any personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the data protection act 1998, the data controller is Vici Leisure Group Ltd, Satis old hall farm, st Michael road, Aughton, Lancashire, L39 6SA.
Information we may collect from you
· Information you give us (submitted information): You may give us information about you when filling in forms on the App Site and the services sites (together with our sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e0mail or chat). This includes information you provide when registering to use the app site, download or register and App, subscribe to any of our services, search for an App or service, make an in0app purchase (including order history), and when you report a problem with an app, our services, or any of our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and date of birth.
· Information we collect about you and your device; Each time you visit one of our sites or use one of our apps we may automatically collect the following information:
1. Technical information, including the apple assigned non-identifiable unique ID placed on your device when the application is installed, time zone setting and location of the device (device information)
2. Details of your use of any of our apps or your visits to ant of our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and the resources that you access (log information)
· Location Information. We use GPS technology to determine your current location. Our location-enabled services require your location data for the feature to work. If your settings do not currently permit the use of the location services, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose.
· Information we receive from other sources (third Party Information). We are working with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Unique Application numbers: when you install or uninstall a service containing a unique application number or when such a service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Submitted information: to confirm the order, process the payment, create order history and for app personalisation.
· Log information: for order history and troubleshooting.
· Location information: for GPS tracking to locate the nearest venue route planning.
· Third Party Information: information required by (Apple Devices) Apple (http://www.apple.com/uk/privacy/privacy-policy/) or (Android Devices) Google (https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/) and Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full) to fulfil orders.
· Unique application numbers: Apple and Google assign a non-identifiable unique ID when the App is downloaded, this is used to create order history/repeat orders and personalise the App.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Vici Leisure Group Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Customer Services, is Vici Leisure Group Ltd, Satis old hall farm, st Michael road, Aughton, Lancashire, L39 6SA or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee (currently £10) to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.